Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Next important step....

Continue with my words last post…What is my inner and external strength? What I should do to improve it and where I need to start it? Good question for the opening. First of all I know that I am not a brilliant person or the hardworking type. That means no high IQ and EQ in the beginning. But in the positive way of thinking, there is nothing is impossible here. People who have low standard will still have the way to survive. It just needs to find the right way which suits them the best to move forward.
In my case, I need to be clear of what I need to be on the track to successful. Knowledge is the most most most important! It is greatly true to me as knowledge will guide you to the correct way and not just simply mini minni mo to choose a solution. Then, I need to change my behavior in order to put myself into what is happening around the world now. No one will totally live in their own way 100% but to give away at least some percent to the environment to make then feel they are inside the world. So, let get started with this two big issue here! KNOWLEDGE & BEHAVIOUR!! Like it!
Knowledge….What is that to me? What kind of knowledge I need? Where I can get it and is that useful for me? All these questions just suddenly pop up into my mind when I type the questions above. Well…I do have some answer here or inside my heart there is always a certain answers which is clear enough for me. In order to make my future a better one, of course I need to have something which is related and helpful to me. Increase my EQ level by putting in some IQ. So, I would like to have something that can encourage me to move forward and be in front of others when I have reach my time to really compete with other people. I do need some reading. Read a book is the best and direct way to gain knowledge. It is because you do not have to filter it much when you read it to get the essence. Words and contents inside the book is use to let people get the vitamins directly just like you eat the supplement in the form of pills and not raw fresh fruits from the market as you need to wash it and cook it before you eat and digest and only absorb the nutrient. All the thinking process when you read up a book is just to make sure that you arrange the essence from it well and plan to apply it in a suitable correct way and time. However, since I am not an high intelligence people, I need to choose a book that I can understand it well and able to absorb the essence from it. Besides that, as I am also a Gemini, I need something which is not boring and colorful content to keep me reading it until the end. It is not a hard problem to choose a book because there are too many books out there. I just found out recently that there are many online book selling webpage where their price is much more cheaper than the stores. May be some of them are pirated but we just want the knowledge, it doesn’t matter how I get it as long as I’m not stealing from somewhere else. Just be a bit budgeted as a student like me. Pirated is not totally wrong but can help people like me in some way. I like books which are in story form and not facts. Books from the person’s diary especially will make me feel good to read it. But of course not the philosophy type. It is more towards their incidents writing or journey story line. I like to learn from other people story about how they go through the hard times or experience the same thing as me before when it reach a certain age time and what they conclude about it. I will feel more sincere and comfortable with it as it really bring me to what I should learn and how to react in order to get the best solution or get something in return. After getting the IQ from books then indirectly will fill up my EQ too. Coz I have know more and will not simply judge everything with my limited knowledge inside my brain.
Next…come to the behavior part. This will be the most challenging one for me as you cant change one’s behavior easily. What more the biggest enemy is myself! I know myself well and I do admit that I am not a so easy change person. I will not easily listen to other’s people view and is hard for me to accept something new when I already has a concept in my mind before hand. Once I think the others is not correct (in my opinion) I will just node my head, smile a bit and then just pass it by. If the person is whom I dislike some more I will even show my ugly facial expression after I have turned my back to him or her. So sorry to say that my EQ is really a not good one. Some people is not good in their study or job but at least they are a nice people so they will still be acceptable by everyone and can stand quite firmly (is just quite) in the public. After a long consideration for who I am, I feel that patient is important to me. I need to wait for my day to come and not to fake myself. Fake myself to be rich, fake myself to be high intelligence will not make me go further and happy. It is just a temporary happiness and the to feel the eager. But when you thinking for a longer while you can notice that you will not get anything from it but just losing out a lot of money and time. And if you do not handle it well you will get a bad impression from others. So, why I need to waste time in doing something not beneficial? I have not much time to prepare myself now and I do not want to waste any resources I have now too. My time, money and status are precious to me now. I’m older, no money and still have limited freedom. I cannot afford to loose anyone of them when I am still in the process of equipping myself to ready for a real world and no turn back. I do not want to be an old child going for kinder garden when I am out to work next time. I want to be like the child of standard 6 when I am in standard 1. Then only I have the chance to get what I want in future. My goal is to earn more money, be famous in a healthy image and nobody will look down at me most importantly. Thus, let’s start with patience and be fake a bit to face people who “teaching” me the lessons of growing up. I need to thank them one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment