Sunday, September 12, 2010

The way i like....

Everybody has their own family. However, not all in this world have a wonderful and complete family. I cannot deny that i'm a lucky person in this world as i am in the part of having a perfect family. Although i'm not from a wealthy family background, at least i can have all my members together. I do know that our family is not like others who can enjoy all the time such as enjoy holiday trips, having great parties and big feast, but we have our own treasure moment.
Especially when it comes to the days as i seldom at home now due to the fact that i'm study at other state and as i come back , we will appreciate the moment we stay together more. The moment i like the most is the breakfast time. It is because a nice and happy starts in the morning will make me feel great the whole day. However, this kind of breakfast may also comes in not easy as Sunday or public holiday we will get the chance to have the great breakfast together. So, each time we are having the breakfast together i'm actually really happy from the bottom of my hard and it will let me feel satisfy after enjoying the process. With no others people around just my own dearest family members in a table, i can totally free to chit chat with them and order the foods that we like the most without feeling any uneasy have to suit other's people taste of people. (Most of the time my family members will just follow whatever i want to order and all i have is my favourite food. Haha!)I can talk whatever i want, no matter how rough i am, how no manners infront of my family members and how i behave myself. It need not to care of others and have no worries of being comment by others. It is because all sittng around the table are all my dearest and i have no doubt for them to share whatever it is. Besides that, we can have secret talk in this fine moment where we can talk freely outside and no one will hear what we are sharing. Sometimes we would also talk about secret plan too...hehe..
Although we do not have most of the chance to eat dim sum (consider wealthy level kind of food), we enjoy our curry mee and white coffe in the normal coffee shop. We do not go for Old Town White Coffee kind of concept restaurant as we think it is too high class for breakfast we do like our way of searching new coffee shop near my house area and newly recommended food to taste. My dad really good at searching those newly open shop houses. Thks dad!But sorry to my mum as she is the one who always kena my marah. I am not purposely release my anger towards her but unfortunately she likes us so much and i do admit that i take her treatment for granted. I know she will not scold me back and will not punish me like other's mum did. She will always protect us at the front line and help us whenever she can and no matter what happen or whether she has the ability to do it anot. She will just do it anyway and let no one of us get hurt. However, i scolded her sometimes is mostly for her own good too. It just that i use the wrong way (in people's eyes) to express it. I am not the person like those who will kiss their mum or dad everyday and saying out those "geli" words to them. I will treat them good in my own way but only a bit rude and not respectful. I want them to be good inside my heart. I do not lie in this. No worry mum and dad !Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment